If you’re traveling to Greenville, South Carolina for your bridal appointment, first of all, welcome! We’re so glad you chose us and Greenville for your bridal shopping experience.
Believe us, you won’t want to skip town before checking out the countless amazing local businesses that make the city of Greenville such a gem. Staying overnight? Experience local hospitality. Looking for delicious food? Be the foodie you really are by discovering the many tastes of Greenville.
We’ve created a quick guide for you, full of our top recommendations for food and fun. But we happen to think that no matter what you do, you can’t go wrong in #yeahthatgreenville!
- Westin Poinsett - Looking for a weekend of luxury at a historical Greenville staple? Stay in the center of the action on Main Street at Greenville's own Four Diamond Hotel. The Westin Poinsett, which was established in 1925, is an experience in and of itself. Enjoy a meal at Spoonbread inside the Westin Poinsett, grab a drink in their Lobby Lounge, or get a work out in their fitness studio. Pro tip: if you’re looking for a wedding venue, check out the Westin’s event space as a potential spot for your big day. Their views are some of the best in town!
- Swamp Rabbit Inn - For the adventure seekers, enjoy a unique experience at the Swamp Rabbit Inn. This “home away from home” is within walking distance from all things Downtown Greenville. Take a bike ride straight from the property onto the Swamp Rabbit Trail. Don’t have a bike? Rent one of theirs! While individual rooms are available to rent, you can also reserve the entire house. If you stay at the Swamp Rabbit Inn, you’ll truly feel like a local.
- Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast - Experience southern charm at the Pettigru Place Bed & Breakfast. If you’re looking for authentic Southern hospitality, this historic inn is the place for you. Also located in the heart of downtown, you can relax in their garden oasis or take it easy in your room with wine and cheese delivered to your door. Picture unwinding in this beautiful boutique hotel in the midst of your downtown adventures...
- Gather - Have a hard time deciding where to eat? Have no fear, Gather has you covered. Gather is a casual outdoor food with the best options for the foodie in you. Want tacos? Choose Mercado with the best service in town. Craving a burger? KO Burger has your back. They even have an Impossible Burger for the vegetarians and vegan brides-to-be. Gather GVL really has it all—you can find the best drinks and eats in town at almost any of their 13 outdoor container style restaurants.
- Juniper - This is not your average garden party. Plan an Instagram-worthy night out with your girls after a day full of dress shopping. This rooftop bar has the best libations, views, and entertainment around. Located in Camperdown Plaza on Main Street, Juniper is intoxicating, to say the least. Grab your tribe and plan a night of gin and juicy entertainment. Pro tip: make sure to reserve your spot a few weeks in advance.
- Halls Chophouse - If you’re looking for something a little more elegant, you won’t want to miss Halls Chophouse. Another true Greenville staple, Halls Chophouse is a family-owned, hospitality-driven steakhouse downtown, only a few blocks from our shop. Experience exceptional guest excellence across the board at this cast iron style steakhouse. You could also consider one of their private rooms for a family gathering or rehearsal dinner.
- Falls Park - There’s a reason our downtown waterfall and suspension bridge have caught the eye of the nation! Falls Park is the perfect spot for an afternoon stroll with a view—with its walking trails, park benches, and the gorgeous suspension bridge overlooking our downtown waterfall, there's so much to do on this side of the city. You can grab some ice cream at Spill the Beans, a local favorite, and take in the many sights that Falls Park has to offer.
- The Swamp Rabbit Trail - The best part about downtown Greenville is how walkable it is. The Swamp Rabbit Trail just adds another level. Walk, ride, or run the trail as it cuts right through the heart of downtown, leading all the way up to Travelers Rest. Along the way you'll find amazing local businesses including Due South Coffee, the Swamp Rabbit Cafe and Grocery, Sidewall Pizza Company, Swamp Rabbit Brewery, and Tandem Creperie. You could spend an entire day venturing the path of this iconic paved bike and walking trail!
- Poinsett Bridge & Campbell’s Covered Bridge - Greenville is full of rich history. If you’re a history buff, you’ll want to check out the Poinsett Bridge, which is included in the National Register of Historic Places. This beautiful stone bridge is the oldest surviving bridge in South Carolina. For the modern woman, we'll also add that it’s one of our most Instagrammable spots! Another historical site to check out is Campbell’s Covered Bridge, which is the only covered bridge remaining in South Carolina. Spanning Beaverdam Creek, this bridge is picturesque and perfect for exploring, rain or shine.
- Hampton Station - Enjoy an afternoon of good eats, good drinks, and good hangs. Hampton Station is located right off of the Swamp Rabbit Trail and has everything you need to play all day. Grab a few tacos from White Duck Taco and pair them with a beer or two from Birds Fly South. You can’t go wrong with the Bangkok Shrimp taco and The Blueprint IPA. Picnic out on the lawn then head over to Craft Axe Throwing for hours of competitive fun. Shop local at Hollowed Earth Pottery, or even take a class. Endless fun, endless possibilities.
- Mice on Main Scavenger Hunt - Conjure up your inner child, and find the Mice on Main. This Scavenger Hunt is a great way to see downtown Greenville and have fun too! There are nine bronze mice hidden along Main Street, each with a clue. What started as a high school project inspired by children’s book Goodnight Moon, has turned into a combination of art and entertainment. Stop into our Mast General Store to grab the clues and enjoy this local favorite and see who can find all nine!
- Greenville Drive or Greenville Triumph Game - Sports lovers, this one's for you. Depending on the season you visit, enjoy a night out at a Greenville Drive baseball game or Greenville Triumph soccer match. Summer nights at Flour Field are filled with delicious concessions, Reedy Rip’it the Frog, and fireworks. Get your group together and cheer on our Minor League Baseball team! Enjoy a summer or fall soccer match at Legacy Early College where you’ll get to cheer on a team who values togetherness. Greenville Triumph began its journey in 2018 as the region’s first professional soccer team. You don’t want to miss one of these exciting games!
Whatever you choose to do while you visit Greenville, SC, you really can’t go wrong. We are so excited to meet you and welcome you to our great city. We know you will experience true hospitality during your time with us, and we hope you’ll say “YES!” to the perfect dress.